- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Attachment Based Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Emotion Focused Couple’s Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Exposure & Response Prevention
- Family Systems Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Gottman Informed Interpersonal Therapy
- Insight Therapy
- Interpersonal Process Therapy
- LGBTQ Affirmative Therapy
- Mentalization Based Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Motivational Interviewing
- Person Centered Therapy
- Play & Art Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Solution- Focused Therapy
- Traumatic Incident Reduction
Are you looking for a place where a person’s worth is not dependent upon who they are attracted to, how they express themselves, or how they view their identity? If your answer is “yes,” then you may be interested in learning more about LGBTQ+ Affirmative Therapy.
Unfortunately, we live in a society where people are told that they are not equal to others if they do not conform to specific ways of living. These messages are at times blatant and obvious, and other times these messages are subtle or delivered by people who are well-meaning but uninformed. At Corner Canyon Counseling, you can expect to find a caring therapist who wholeheartedly embraces positive views toward members of the LGBTQ+ community.
In LGBTQ+ Affirmative Therapy, you will join with a therapist who is willing to help meet your needs. Maybe you are looking for someone with whom you can come to your own conclusions regarding confusing experiences you may be having. Maybe you are looking for someone to help you decide how to best disclose aspects of yourself with others. Or perhaps you just need a place to go and be treated with the dignity you deserve. Whatever your needs are, we welcome you to come discover the comfort that our knowledgeable and compassionate clinicians can provide.
To learn more, contact us today.